The time has finally come! We are proud to announce that we have started our closed Beta.
For the past months we’ve been building features, fixing bugs and listening to our customers feedback, to bring the first Beta of the Cutnut Story Editor to life. Throughout this period vertical / visual stories have truly taken off:
- More than 1.2 billion daily active users are consuming the content across all platforms
- AMP Stories have entered the scene and are now being tested in a Google Search Results Carousel
- Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, YouTube and LinkedIn show stories now
- New monetisation options are being developed for both AMP and Social Stories
Our first testers have been on-boarded earlier this month and are now exploring the possibilities the story editor has to offer. We’re keeping the Beta to a limited circle of test customers to receive more detailed feedback and understand their vertical story production workflows more in depth.Together we’ll work out priorities for our future development roadmap.
In this beta we already have the following features available:
- Templates, allow you to apply beautiful layouts and designs in seconds
- AMP Stories, are fully validated and can be created in our visual editor with ease
- Social Media Stories, can be obtained by converting the AMP Stories with our social export service
- Custom Fonts, allow you to deliver your corporate identity in the story format without any compromises
- Animations, bring your slides to life with dynamic movements and transitions
- Drag & Drop, makes positioning of elements a bliss and accessible to first time users
If you are a publisher/company interested in using the story format for your communications, we’d love to get in touch with you. You can request access to our closed beta test by singing up via the button below.